: Worx WR140 Landroid M 20V Power Share Robotic Lawn Mower : Garden & Outdoor
This fits yourÂ .
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- [FULLY AUTOMATED] The Landroid M cuts lawns up to Â¼ acre all by itself. Just set the charging base, lay down the boundary wire, measure your lawn with the app, and let it mow
- [WI-FI & APP CONTROLLED] There are many things you can do from the Landroid app: measure your lawn, check mowing progress, keep software up to date, update your mowing schedule and more
- [NAVIGATES NARROW PATHS] Patented AIA technology allows Landroid to navigate narrow passageways too difficult for ordinary robotic mowers
- [CUSTOMIZED MOWING SCHDULES] Have Landroid mow every day, every other day, it can even recommend an auto schedule based on your yardâs size and conditions
- [TACKLES OBSTACLES] If Landroid encounters obstacles it will bump them and back away, or you can exclude areas of your lawn that you donât want Landroid to mow. Landroid can also tackle slopes in your yard up to 20Â°
- [RAIN SENSOR & CUT TO EDGE] When Landroid detects rain, it returns to the charger to wait until the lawn is dry. Even though its body is rain-resistant, it knows better than to cut wet grass
- [DO IT ALL WITH THE SAME BATTERY] Do it all with WORX Power Share, the only cordless tool platform that uses the same battery to power 20V and 40V tools